Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I can’t seem to find information about traditional funding.
A: Traditional funding applications no longer exist as funds have been re-appropriated to help applicants of such traditional programs receive funding through their own Building Governments instead of Residential Student Government.

Q: What happened to the Contact Us form?
A: Due to complaints about a lack of response, caused by a series of log-ins required to access those form reports, contacting us directly at our email will expedite a reply to your comment, concern, or question.